Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wellness Wednesday: 5 Simple Juice Recipes

As some of you may or may not know, I started my juicing journey a few years ago.  It completely changed my life both physically and mentally!  I went from a girl who couldn't stand any kind of veggies, to a girl who can't go a day without getting her greens.  My green drinks make me feel good and you know what they say… “When you feel good, you look good!” 

Juicing can be intimidating so for today’s #WellnessWednesday I wanted to share 5 of my favorite, easy, go-to recipes!
Remember that these recipes are for making fresh juice with a JUICER and NOT A BLENDER!  If you’re more interested in a smoothie rather than a juice, you will need to downsize the recipes.  With that being said, I encourage you to try and start implementing fresh juice into your daily diet.  When I’m juicing consistently, I notice such a huge difference.  I feel lighter and healtheir, my skin is brighter, and it prevents me from getting sick because of all the nutrients.  

So without further ado, here are your 5 easy recipes! 

Orange Power 
3 Gala Apples 
6 Whole Carrots 
½ Inch of Ginger Root 
1 Lemon 
Wellness Booster 
3 Oranges 
2 Gala Apples
1 Lemon 
½ Inch of Ginger Root 

Kale Aid 
6 Kale Leaves 
3 Green Apples 
1 Lemon 
½ Inch of Ginger Root 

Going Green 
3 Green Apples 
6 Kale Leaves 
1 Cup of Spinach 
½ Cucumber 

Sweet Beet 
1 Beet 
2 Gala Apples 
1 Lemon 
¼ Inch of Ginger Root 



I hope you enjoy these recipes! 

Xoxo 
Ash 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley,

    The biggest congratulations on your win. I find your zealous, unwavering march towards the crown very inspiring. Our goals may differ, but the sheer dedication you put into your work is inspiring. It has galvanized some of my own shelved hopes and dusty dreams. Things I'll be taking a closer look into throughout the year.

    Best of luck,

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Magic Bullet to make certain healthy drinks. will it work for these?

    ReplyDelete