Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2020

Low Carb Taco Bowls


Low carb taco bowl 

This recipe is Keto friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free!



This dish was SO tasty! I had plenty of leftovers for the week, however I’m only cooking for one. 

I used an 8x8 casserole dish. I also used DAIRY-FREE cheese because I am 90% dairy-free. I absolutely love the almond mozzarella shredded cheese from Trader Joe’s. In my opinion, it’s the best dairy-free cheese out there. 

I used ground chicken, but you could also use ground turkey or ground beef. I would opt for extra lean regardless of your preference! 

You could also add things like black beans, or whatever your favorite nacho toppings typically are, but the recipe below is specifically for a lower carb diet! 


Grocery List: 
(Screenshot for reference)

Frozen cauliflower rice 
Avocado or olive oil 
Ground Chicken, Beef, or Turkey (I used ground chicken) 
Onion 
Trader Joe’s taco seasoning 
Shredded cheese (I used the almond shredded mozzarella from Trader Joe’s) 
Tomato 
Avocado
Black olives 
Jalapeños 
Butter lettuce 
Cilantro 
Hot sauce 

How to Make:


Preheat oven to 350
Pan fry cauliflower rice with oil until browned.
Add cooked cauliflower to greased casserole dish. Spread in even layer. 
Cook onion until translucent. Add ground chicken. Cook until browned. Add to casserole dish. Spread in even layer.
Top with shredded cheese. 
Cook for 10-15 min. 
Add toppings and serve! 

Leave off lettuce and avocado if you’re planning to have leftovers! 

Step by step pictures below! 








Hope you enjoy as much as I did! 
Xoxo 
Ash 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing information about hangover headache but if we use Healthy Detox Drinks For Hangover then we get fast result.

    ReplyDelete