Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thirsty Thursday | Super Green Detox Drink

Thirsty Thursday  



I love this Super Green Detox Drink for several reasons.  Mostly because it’s simple and easy to make.  It’s one of my go-to recipes that I make weekly.  I like to make a big batch on Sunday evening, divide the juice out in mason jars, and then I have “to-go” juice for the week! 


The Super Green Detox Drink is great for your immune system, is anti-inflammatory, helps with indigestion, and more.  It’s also filled with Vitamin C, potassium, minerals, and antioxidants.  


Super Green Detox Drink 
Recipe makes two 16-20 oz glasses.  Double the recipe if you’re making more.  

Recipe 
2 Apples 
1 Cucumber 
5 Handfuls of Spinach 
6 Kale Leaves 
1 Lemon 
1 Thumb of Ginger 

Directions 
Wash all produce 
Peel the lemon and core the apple 

Put all ingredients through the juicer and drink up! 



Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments below! 

XoXo 
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment