Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Healthier Pumpkin Spice Latte


So... there's no denying the fact that I love PSL season however, when I looked up the nutrition information of the beloved drink, it was a complete and total buzzkill.  In fact, I haven't been able to order one since then.  So, I decided to make my own healthy fall drink.  One that I didn't feel so guilty indulging in! 


Starbucks Nutritional Info
No. Thank. You.


                        

Healthier Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly 
1 serving 



Ingredients:
1 cup of almond or coconut milk 

1 tbsp pumpkin puree 

3-5 drops of vanilla 

1 tsp of cinnamon 
pinch of nutmeg 
pinch of ground ginger 
3/4 cup of coffee 


Directions:
Place the milk and pumpkin in a small pot or pan, over medium heat.  Stir constantly until the mixture starts to simmer.  Add in the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.  Whisk until frothy.  


Place coffee in large mug, pour heated pumpkin mixture on top & enjoy! 



By the way, this drink is only 55 calories and has less than 10 carbs per serving! 


XoXo, 
Ashley 











No comments:

Post a Comment