Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tips for Whiter Teeth


Hello all! I hope you're having a fantastic week!

Your smile is one accessory that never goes out of style.  It's only natural that we want to achieve that photo-friendly, sparkling smile!  A question I get asked ALL the time is what I use to get my teeth so white.  Since it seems to be such a frequent question I get asked, I figured I would share it on the blog.   I don't really do anything that out of the ordinary, but if these tips and tricks can help you, I'm happy! 

Here are my tips for whiter teeth: 

1. Sip EVERYTHING out of a straw... especially drinks that aren't clear.  This includes coffee (hot or cold), tea, dark juices, etc.  If it's a dark liquid, it will stain your teeth.  If you are going to be drinking a colored liquid and can't sip out of straw, make sure and brush your teeth immediately after you're finished.  For example, red wine! 

2. Brush your teeth every morning and every night. 

3. Don't smoke. 

4. Gargle with Apple Cider Vinegar.  This helps remove stains for a whiter brighter smile and it also helps kill any bacteria in the mouth and on the gums.


5.  Use Whitening Toothpaste.  My favorite brand is Optic White.



6. Occasionally use Whitening Strips.  I typically use the strips every two or more years.  In the past, I always used them before a big event but once I felt like my teeth were white enough, I tapered back.  I rarely use them anymore but they definitely played a huge role in making my teeth white.  My favorite brand is the Crest White Strips.  Now, I'll use the Gentle Routine Crest White Strips, if I feel like need to use them.



I hope you enjoyed this blog! 
XoXo 
Ash 





1 comment:

  1. I want whiter teeth that's why I always reading blogs like this and always make a visit to my teeth whitening makati dentist.

    ReplyDelete