Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2016

Immunity Boosting Juice


Today I made a tasty fresh juice to help battle the allergies I've been having! It was so yummy, I figured I would share the recipe with you all! 

I buy most of my produce from Trader Joe's.  That's where I went shopping today before I came home and started making all my juice for the week! 


This recipe calls for: 

1 bag of oranges from Trader Joe's (roughly around 8 medium sized oranges)
1 bag of whole carrots from Trader Joe's (roughly around 10 large carrots)
4 limes 
1 Jalapeno 

Directions: 
Wash carrots and jalapeno.  Peel oranges and limes.   Remove stem of carrots. Remove stem and seeds from JalapeƱo.  Start Juicing!  This recipe will make a few glass of juice, so be sure to have some airtight jars (I prefer mason jars) handy for storing the leftover juice! 

*Remember to use a juicer and not a blender 


This juice is filled with anti-oxidants, vitamin C, aids digestion, and promotes healthy and glowing skin, and more! 



Hope you enjoy this drink! 
xoxo 
Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment