Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Catching Kelce Ep.3


If you're wondering how I'm feeling after last nights episode of Catching Kelce, wonder no longer!

*Spoiler Alert* 

Here's a quick run down of Episode 3 just in case you missed it!

On last nights episode, Lauren (Missouri and my bestie in the house) got picked for the coveted group date! The group date this week was a huge deal because the girls attending were going to get to go to a red carpet event, which was the Sports Spectacular in Hollywood! Lauren chose me, Jamie (West Virginia), and Avery (Colorado).  The event was soooooo amazing!  We got to meet so many wonderful and well known athletes, it really was a special evening.  At the end of the night, Travis chose Avery for the VIP date.   Towards the end of the episode, the girls called for the elimination line-up were Loreina (California), Me (New Mexico),  Anika (Minnesota), V-Rich (Mississippi), and Avery (Colorado).  I was the first one to be sent home followed by Anika and V-Rich.

So, the big question is how did I feel about being eliminated in last night's episode? 

I'm honestly so content with everything that happened.  We started with 50 girls, so making it into the "top 12" was huge in itself.  Staying true to who I am and holding my morals close to me was so important.  I wanted to make sure I represented my home state with grace and class.  New Mexico truly has such a huge piece of my heart and I wanted everyone back home to be proud when they were watching and not embarrassed.  I absolutely believe that everything happens for a reason so going home was in God's plan for me.  It just meant that there was something or someone else out there... and there was :)

What's next?  

I was just recently asked to be one of the celebrity dancers at this year's "Dancing with the Stars" Hacienda Ball event here in Albuquerque and I've already started training for that.  The event raises funds for Heading Home ABQ which fights to end homelessness in Albuquerque.  Other than that, I'm going to be getting back to a normal routine at work with Real Estate and teaching Hot Yoga!

You can cast your vote for me by clicking the picture below!




Special message for anyone reading... 

"If you get the chance take it, if it changes your life let it"

I took a huge leap of faith doing this show.  I didn't know what to expect or what would happen but I'm so happy that I just went for it.  Sometimes you have to step outside of your comfort zone in order to pursue your dreams and goals but I promise you, it'll be worth it!  Follow your heart, work hard, be courageous, and always stay true to who you are!


Here is a special little video of pictures from the show! 




With love, 
Ash 
xoxo 

















No comments:

Post a Comment