Total Pageviews

Friday, June 2, 2017

Fashion Friday with Val Stefani

Happy Friday! 

Welcome to my #FashionFriday blog with Val Stefani.  Today I'm giving all the details on this gorgeous dress I picked out for Miss USA!  We were in Las Vegas for a total of 10 days and during that time, we had various events, rehearsals, dinners, and photoshoots! 

Not gonna lie, I was extremely picky when it came to my Miss USA wardrobe.  I wanted my personal style to shine through everything I wore.  When you're competing with the most gorgeous women in the country, the last thing you want to do is blend in.  When I was picking my wardrobe for Miss USA, I wanted pieces that were: 
  • Figure flattering
  • Comfortable for long events and long days
  • Chic, timeless, effortlessly beautiful 
  • Representation of my personal style


I fell in love with this Val Stefani gown immediately because of the halter style top, slight mermaid-cut skirt, and the gorgeous bead work.  I loved that this dress was simple, timeless, and classic.  Dresses that flatter my figure and accentuate my curves are hard to come by, but this dress fit me like a glove.



I felt like the cut of the dress, the color, beading, and neckline were very elongating! I'm short, especially in the pageant world so any piece of clothing that makes me look long and tall gets 5 stars in my book.  This gown was no exception! 




One thing that I particularly love about Val Stefani is their unique design.  A lot of pageant and prom dresses look alike or have similar styles, but I appreciate the fact that Val Stefani offers styles that will set you apart.  

This dress comes in Navy and Magenta.  Not shown in the photos is the trendy t-back.  You can click HERE for more photos.  I'm wearing a size 0.   

If you want to see more of the Val Stefani collection, Click HERE.  


I hope you enjoyed this #FashionFriday 

Check back next week for more exciting styles! 

xoxo 
Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment