Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Detox Day 1



Starting my three day cleanse and detox today.  I feel so sick from eating junk food and binge eating after the pageant! This blog is going to be short and sweet. Just a quick look at what my "Day 1" looks like.... 


Morning: 1 8oz glass of water with lemon 
Breakfast juice: Juiced with Breville Juicer...
  • Three Green Apples 
  • 1" Ginger Root 
  • 1 Cup of Kale 
  • 1 Lemon
Mid Morning: (About one hour after first juice) 1 8oz glass of water

Snack: (About two hours after first juice) Juiced with Breville Juicer...
  • 1/2 cup of Green Grapes 
  • 1/2 Pineapple 
  •  1 cucumber 
  • 1 lemon 
  • 1 green apple 
  • 1" Ginger Root 
Lunch: (Two hours after previous juice) Juiced with Breville Juicer...
  • 1/2 pineapple 
  • 1 cup of strawberries 
  • 1 pear 
  • Mint leaves
Afternoon: (About one hour after juice) 1 8oz glass of water with lemon

Snack: (About two hours after previous juice) Juiced with Breville Juicer... 
  • 2 Green Apples 
  • 1 Cup of Kale 
  • 1 Cucumber 
  • 2 Celery sticks 
  • 1" of Ginger Root 
  • 2 Limes 
Dinner:  (Two hours after previous juice) LARGE Glass of Water
  • 3 Green Apples 
  • 1 Pear
  • 2 Lemons 
  • 1 Cup of Kale 
  • 2" of Ginger Root
If I get starving at any point I'll just make another juice.  I never limit myself to a certain amount of juice.  For me, it's more important to continue drinking juice rather than feel deprived and reach for food.  Sometimes in the beginning ill get a slight headache but that's from the toxins leaving my body.  When that starts to happen I reach for water rather than to medication and it usually stops! So far I am feeling SO great... It feels good to know I am cleaning out my body.



Stay tuned for day 2..... :)

Xoxo
Ashley Mora

For Daily Tips and Recipes follow me on: 

Instagram: ashleynicolemora1 
Twitter: MissAshleyMoora 


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm loving your juicing tips! Quick question: When juicing, do you have to prepare the fruits & veggies at all? Meaning peeling the lemon, taking the green stems off of strawberries, cutting an apple to get the seeds out, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica! Great Question :) Yes you have to prepare the fruit. With stuff such as apples and cucumbers you can leave the skin on you just have to pull the stem out of the apple. Lemon, orange, and grapefruit peels ruin the strainer or the blender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes in the beginning ill get a slight headache but that's from the toxins leaving my body. When that starts to happen I reach for water rather than to medication and it usually stops! So far I am feeling SO great.
    Juice Cleanse

    ReplyDelete