Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Miss New Mexico World: 2 Kasa Fox Interview

This morning I had the pleasure of being on 2 Kasa Style!  I was crowned Miss New Mexico World three weeks ago and it has been everything I have ever hoped for and more!  Hearing the broadcasters announce "And we have Miss New Mexico World, Ashley Mora here with us today!" was by far one of the most surreal moments in my life this far! 

Here is my interview with Kasa about my new title and Miss World America. 



After the news this morning I went to visit the senior citizens at Camino Retirement Center.



And after that, I went to Presbyterian Hospital to visit one of our next recipients of a Special Spaces room makeover! Taily is 11 years old and has been battling cancer since August of 2014.  As of right now, she has 5 treatments left!!! Please keep her and her family in your prayers.



It's been a busy week as Miss New Mexico World....Tomorrow I am meeting with Mayor Berry (Eeek!!)  Saturday I am attending the Guardians of the Children family fun day and Sunday I am attending the Albuquerque Ride for Kids- Pediatric Brain Tumor fundraiser! 

If you would like to book an appearance, email MissNMWorld2015@hotmail.com 

Also, please "LIKE" my Miss NM WORLD Facebook page as it will count towards my placement in the top 15 at Miss World America in July!! 

XoXo 
Ashley 

You can also follow me on 
Twitter: RealAshleyMora 
Instagram: RealAshleyMora 


No comments:

Post a Comment